Security Management is a must
DDOS or Distributed Denial of Service Attack Protection
In 2015, Ziggo and more than 3.2 million customers were victims of a major DDoS attack. This DDoS attack, which took more than 2 days, was claimed by the hackers group “Anomymous”. In a video on YouTube they indicated that this attack was a result of the poor service that Ziggo would offer to its customers.
At the beginning of December 2017, Mijndomein.nl and its customers were victims of a large DDoS attack which lasted more than 5 days. Thousands of websites were therefore unavailable for several days. The (reputation) damage was huge.
H2B can help you with the prevention against DDOS attacks through special software. In addition, H2B can also offer a number of other preventive and control methods using Firewalls, Routers, Switches, Clean Pipes & Scrubbing Centers.
GDPR or general data protection regulation
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has been applicable since the 25th of May 2018. This means that from this date onwards, the same privacy legislation applies throughout the European Union (EU).
The GDPR ensures among other things:
- Strengthening and extending the privacy rights of EU citizens
- More responsibility for organizations
- The same, strong powers for all European supervisors to impose fines of up to EUR 20 million
H2B has extensive experience with legislation and regulations in the field of telecommunications. By means of an audit, H2B can offer your organization insight into the degree of compliance with current laws and regulations. The focus of the audit can, among other things, be put on
- Delivery of telecom data to the Dutch “Centrale informatiepunt onderzoek Telecommunicatie” (CIOT)
- Support for the Dutch security services with regard to the interception of digital communication
- Guaranteeing the continuity of service towards end users
As soon as a software update is available, attackers often crash into an exploit, so systems that do not yet contain the new patch are very vulnerable to attacks.
By monitoring your network, H2B ensures that updates are automatically implemented, which greatly reduces the risk of attacks.