(Senior) System Administrator
What are you going to do?
You are responsible for management, monitoring and the maintenance of complex computer systems. Included in your day-to-day activities are the management and security of the current IT infrastructure, the implementation, testing and documentation of system changes and keeping all the network and system documentation up-to-date. You also support and advise on the implementation of new technologies, best practices, standards, guidelines and the design of new infrastructure.
What do we expect?
Excellent technical knowledge such as:
- Experience in Puppet/Ansible, scripting, Ubuntu/Debian & Docker
- Experience in monitoring systems like NAGIOS, Cacti & Munin
- Knowledge of Cisco routers/switches and load balancing
- Knowledge of VMware virtualisation and iSCSI storage environments
- You are able to provide Linux based solutions
- Good oral and written communications skills in Dutch and English
- You show own initiative and enjoy working in a small team
- Analytically strong and an eye for detail
- Flexible, on-call duties are part of the position
- An enthusiastic and motivating working environment, with focus on the employees
- A position with responsibility, where self initiative is appreciated!
- Continuous development through the dynamics of the organization
- A horizontal organization structure with involvement of the employees in the decision making process
- Possibilities to work one day a week from home
- Excellent employment conditions such as a competitive salary and participation in our bonus scheme
Where are you going to work??
The position is located in Amsterdam in the IT operations department. The department is responsible for:
- Installation, testing, maintenance and technical support for all internal and external infrastructure
- Error analysis, diagnosis and problem solving
- Execution of daily administrative processes and controls
- On-call services, our production environments need to be live 24×7
- Document and registration of server and network components
- Implementation of strategic projects in the team
The IT operations department consists currently of 4 persons.
Please send your application together with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please feel free to contact
Theo Hoogerheide, phone number 020 – 404 222 in case you have any questions.
Acquisition of this open position is not allowed.