What are you going to do?
You are responsible for management, monitoring and the maintenance of complex computer systems. Included in your day-to-day activities are the management and security of the current IT infrastructure, the implementation, testing and documentation of system changes and keeping all the network and system documentation up-to-date. You also support and advise on the implementation of new technologies, best practices, standards, guidelines and the design of new infrastructure.
What do we expect?
Excellent technical knowledge such as:
- Experience in Puppet/Ansible, scripting, Ubuntu/Debian & Docker
- Experience in monitoring systems like NAGIOS, Cacti & Munin
- Knowledge of Cisco routers/switches and load balancing
- Knowledge of VMware virtualisation and iSCSI storage environments
- You are able to provide Linux based solutions
- Good oral and written communications skills in Dutch and English
- You show own initiative and enjoy working in a small team
- Analytically strong and an eye for detail
- Flexible, on-call duties are part of the position
- An enthusiastic and motivating working environment, with focus on the employees
- A position with responsibility, where self initiative is appreciated!
- Continuous development through the dynamics of the organization
- A horizontal organization structure with involvement of the employees in the decision making process
- Possibilities to work one day a week from home
- Excellent employment conditions such as a competitive salary and participation in our bonus scheme
Where are you going to work??
The position is located in Amsterdam in the IT operations department. The department is responsible for:
- Installation, testing, maintenance and technical support for all internal and external infrastructure
- Error analysis, diagnosis and problem solving
- Execution of daily administrative processes and controls
- On-call services, our production environments need to be live 24×7
- Document and registration of server and network components
- Implementation of strategic projects in the team
The IT operations department consists currently of 4 persons.
Please send your application together with your CV to email@example.com . Please feel free to contact
Theo Hoogerheide, phone number 020 – 404 222 in case you have any questions.
Acquisition of this open position is not allowed.
What will you do?
In this position you are (jointly) responsible for designing, building and maintaining software systems. Work associated with this includes daily operational software management, meaning that bugs found must be resolved, protection of current applications, design, implementation, testing and documentation of software changes, and keeping all software documentation up-to-date. . You also support and advise on the implementation of new technologies, best practices, standards, guidelines and the design of new infrastructure.
What do we ask of you?
- Excellent technical knowledge such as:
• You have experience with database products such as MySQL and PostgreSQL
• You are proficient with REST, SOAP, JSON, OAUTH2, JWT, Telnet and other API implementations
• You have built larger systems in which you have accumulated knowledge and experience with scalability & robustness
• Experience with monitoring systems such as NAGIOS, Cacti and Munin
• You have knowledge of Linux systems
- Good oral and written communication skills in the Dutch and English language
- Rich in initiative and you enjoy working in a team
- Analytically strong and eye for detail
What do you get in return?
- An enthusiastic and motivated working environment with attention for the individual employee
- An independent and responsible job
- The challenge to continuously develop yourself through the dynamics of the organization
- A flat organizational structure with short communication lines
- Opportunities to work from home one day a week
- Excellent primary and secondary employment conditions such as an attractive salary and participation in the bonus scheme
Where will you work?
You will work within the IT Operations department based in Amsterdam. The IT Operations department is responsible within H2B for:
- Installation, test, maintenance and technical support for all internal and external infrastructure
- Error analysis, diagnosis and problem solving
- Performing daily administrative affairs and checks
- On-call services, since the production environments are maintained 24×7
- Documenting and registering both server and network components
- Implementation of strategic projects within the team
IT is responsible within H2B for installation, maintenance, testing and technical support of all IT infrastructure inside and outside the organization. The IT department consists of 6 people.
Send your response with a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions you can contact
Theo Hoogerheide, telephone number 020 – 404 222.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.